Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Brother, oh? Brother, oh!

Brother Oh Brother Oh
By Ali Randall

From the moment I arrived, I have been so very blessed,
To have a big brother whose love from me I’ve really put to a test.
As a child he became my hero,
And to this day he still is.
He’s been my inspiration by showing me what it means to be and have a friend.
He has had strength for me when all I could do is cry,
And during my selfish days his love for me did not die.
His hope for me and faith in my abilities made me always want to try.
I am thankfull for my brother and gratefull to have always had him by my side.
If he were never there I know I couldn’t have survived.



Happy Birthday Erik Charles Randall!
May June 9, 2011 be as wonderfull a Birthday for you as your love has been in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment